The New Year and the New Decade we’ve all been anticipating is finally here. I don’t know about you, but I feel like God, the creator of our universe has gifted us with a fresh start; a new opportunity to manifest our dreams and achieve our goals. Some of the things that we’d hoped we’d accomplish in 2019 didn’t get done, for one reason or another. But, today, I encourage you to shift your focus onto this present moment . There’s nothing you can do about the past, but you can do a whole lot about your future. You are creating your future now, in the moment you have right here, right now!
As we begin to shift our focus onto this amazing opportunity we have NOW to create our ideal futures, I want to share with you a few tips that will help you manifest your dreams and achieve your goals in 2020.
If you like these tips, I invite you to subscribe, because over the next few months, I will be highlighting these tips & breaking them down even further! Let’s get ready to slay some goals.
Practical Tips for Manifesting Your Dreams & Achieving Your Goals
In no particular order..
- Act as if you already have it
- Meditate before bed and when you awake in the morning
- Write and speak your goals daily
- Listen to affirmations as you sleep
- Keep a gratitude journal
- Script in a manifestation journal
- Surround yourself with and learn from people who are already where you want to be
- Use a vision board or vision book
- Set goal that are in alignment with your ideal lifestyle
- Set goals, break them down into small steps, create a plan and THEN take action
- Set goals that YOU want to achieve NOT goals that sound good or that someone else thinks you should pursue
- Pursue your goals with passion or not at all
- Dream car? Take it for test drive and get a picture with you sitting in it and add the picture to your vision board or as a screensaver on your phone.
- Don’t have a vision board or always on the go? Try this. Have the screensaver on your cellphone, desktop or laptop rotate between photos of things that would be on your vision board. This is a great alternative to having a vision board, because it will be in front of you ALL the time right?
- Dream house? Take a tour of your dream home, even if you’re not ready to buy yet and take a picture standing in front or inside of it. Add it to your vision board, vision book or save it as your screensaver.
- Be mindful of your mindset. More specifically; the thoughts you think and the words you speak. Positive vibes only! Here’s a trick: When you catch yourself saying “I can’t” or “I don’t have..” Do this: 1) Stop yourself mid-sentence or as soon as you become aware OR 2) Correct yourself mid-sentence simply by adding “yet” at the end. For example, “I don’t have enough money.. yet!” Remember, the words you speak are just as important as the thoughts you think and the actions you take when manifesting your dreams!
Manifest is defined as clearly shown or visible. 2020 is the year for your goals & dreams to be clear shown or visible. This is the year to manifest.
I entered 2020 knowing my word of the year was going to be MANIFEST. On New Years Eve, I attended a church service and guess what happened? The pastor preached a sermon stating that 2020 is the year for Reaping! My goodness, if that didn’t make me want to jump out of my seat and run a few laps around the building.. Listen, that was all the confirmation I needed. If this is the year of reaping, then that means that 2020 is the year to see results – clearly shown or visible. This is the year to manifest! However, you can only REAP what you have sown! You can only manifest BY investing in yourself and in your future. You can only manifest by putting in the work necessary to reap the benefits.
This is your year my friend, to manifest your dream and to achieve some goals! If you have a clear vision and are ready to take action, then the tips I have shared above with HELP you MANIFEST! But remember, you’ll only reap what you sow!
If you haven’t already, be sure to like, subscribe and comment. Thanks for reading &