92% of people who set New Year goals don’t achieve them. That means only 8% do. Are you a part of the 8%? If not, what can you do to change that?
Many people set goals. Not all see them through to completion. I am on a mission to empower as many people as I can, to not just clarify and set their goal, but to pursue it and see it through to completion. Often times, we start out strong but for a variety of reasons we get stuck or give up. We do a good job at focusing on the reasons WHY NOT. But, we don’t put as much energy into identifying a solution. So, I’ve told you that I’m on a mission right? To empower as many people as I can to pursue and achieve their 2020 goals. I will do this by providing an opportunity; an opportunity to learn THEE strategy to clarify, set and achieve your 2020 goals. Once you learn the strategy, you will be able to use it over and over and over again.. No matter how big or small your goal APPEARS to be, the strategy works. How so? Because the strategy I wish to share with you IS flexible. It allows you to embrace trial and error, but provides the support and foundation you need to see your goal through to completion. I am a certified Goal Success Coach. But, I will be the first to tell you that you don’t just need a goal. You need to clarify and set the right kind of goal AND you need a STRATEGY. And, not just any strategy, you need the RIGHT strategy.
I have discovered and outlined a strategy that has worked for me and has allowed me to achieve many of my goals! The reason I say MANY of my goals is because some of my goals are still a work in progress, but I am well on my way to achieving them, because I am still actively pursuing them. The reason many people fail to achieve their goals, is not because it’s impossible, but because they STOP pursuing the goal. The strategy I have outlined will help you keep going when you “feel stuck.” I am ready to share THEE strategy with YOU!
Are you ready? I don’t want to be the only slaying some seemingly impossible – intimidating lookin’ dreams in 2020! 2020 IS going to be THEE year we step outside of our comfort zones and claim all the blessings that have our name on it. We will walk into the New Year with the right goals, the right plan and with the right mindset! I’m goin, whether you come or not. But, I want you to join me! That is why I’ve created a 7 Day Challenge: The 7 Day Goal Slaying Challenge! Note: This challenge is NOT about slaying your goals in 7 Days! It’s about completing 7 Steps that will have you SLAYING your 2020 goals, period. How do I know? Because, these are the 7 Steps that helped me SLAY my goals in 2017 – 2019.
Of course, if you’re anything like me, you are wanting to know what GOALS exactly have I achieved!? To name a few; using my 7 step strategy I’ve been able to:
- Enhance my confidence + become more comfortable sharing my story, promoting myself and business on social media.
- Launched, promoted, re-launched and continued promoting and sold many copies of my 3rd book!
- I got started! Faced fear, broke through limiting beliefs, stepped outside of my comfort zone to.. finish my coaching certification, register & launch my coaching
- Left my comfortable job working night shift, where I was miserable and complained all the time and got a NEW job I enjoy with many opportunities for growth! All that, after countless interviews and rejections.
- Traveled and checked something off my bucket list!
- Bounced back from a toxic relationship in less than 7 days!
- Adopted a kitten and became a furr-mom!
- Paid off 1 of 7 students loans! Some progress is better than no progress.
Last year I..
- Launched my 3rd book
- Booked multiple radio/podcast interviews to promote my book
Before 2018 and 2019…
- Paid off credit card debt in full
- Graduated with degree in 5 and 1/2 yrs after failing and retaking several courses multiple times, losing scholarships and taking out $60k in student loans
- Moved out of my parents home into my 1rst apartment paying $900+ just for rent + other expnses while working less than 40 hours a week making $10 an hour
- Overcame shyness and fear of public speaking
- Became more confident
- Learned to manage my depression and anxiety in a healthy way
Listen, it doesn’t matter how small or insignificant your goals may seem to anyone else. If IT matters to you, then it IS a goal worth pursuing and achieving!
I have created a Checklist which you can grab! We’ll be checking our list and checking it twice – cause we’re not playin about these 2020 goals. When you sign up for the 7 Day Challenge, you will be able to download the checklist, my set goals & slay workbook & will have access to a video each day of the challenge, in which I break down each step to enhance understanding and give you a few ideas as well.
I’m looking forward to sharing my GOALS SLAYING STRATEGY with you! If you’re ready COMMENT the word CHALLENGE in the comments OR click on the link in my bio to sign up. Turn on your notifications & subscribe to my page at KeziaMarie.co/blog. Challenge begins December 16th – December 22nd.
Now, you may be wondering why I’d dare to share my strategy so freely, when I’m a coach launching a coaching business. I’ll tell you why. Even with the RIGHT strategy, sometimes you need SUPPORT in the form of a human. Yeah, I said it. Some of us need a coach, mentor, accountability partner.. someone! Not, just some THING to help you on your pursuit. And, I realize that not everybody has somebody in their corner giving the right balance of cheering them on and holding them accountable. As a Goal Success Coach, that is what I’ve been trained to do. So, I’m not worried out THEE Strategy or not so secret “Secret” being out there. Many people will “know” the strategy, but won’t implement the strategy without someone to hold them accountable. With that in mind, stay on the lookout because I will be sharing an amazing opportunity to get that kind of support really soon (HINT: It’s happening SPRING 2020!) Now, let’s go slay some goals!