Have you set the same goals for the past couple of years because you want to achieve it but things just keep getting in the way?
Do you set goal and new year resolutions but struggle to be consistent and follow through?
Are you feeling alone or discouraged on your journey to pursuing your goals?
Then, you’re in the right place!
There are many reasons why we give up on our goals and dreams…
But today, I’m here for those of you who know what you want, have tried to manifest it but it just hasn’t worked out.. yet!
What I am about to share is for those of you who are sick and tired of being sick and tired.
You are ready to achieve your goals and bring your dreams to life!
The Secret to Achieving Your Goals and Other Game-changing Hacks
1. Get clear about what you want, why you want it and write it down.
2. Set a long-term goal.
3. Break your long-term goal into short term-goals.
4. Identify specific action steps you can take quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily.
5. The secret to slaying your goals is to identify potential obstacles. Identify what has gone wrong or what could go wrong. Identify your fears, limiting beliefs, anything that is or could potentially discourage you or hinder you physically, mentally or emotionally from continuing your pursuit. In other words, ask yourself, what has or could possibly stop you from pursuing your goal and what can you do about it. The next step is to brainstorm possible solutions or alternatives. What is another route of getting to your destination? What is another way of accomplishing your goal? If one way didn’t work, if one resource fell through, what else can you do? If you run into something you don’t know, how can you enhance your knowledge instead of giving up altogether?
If you identify these things from the very beginning, you automatically become LESS likely to give up on your goals than the individual who does not.
If you are tired of setting goals, starting and then giving up on them then it’s time to do something about it.
6. Detox your circle. Surround yourself with people who hold you accountable, encourage you and build you up! Hire and fire accordingly.
7. Use planners, journals, to-do lists to help you stay organized.
8. Listen to podcasts, YouTube videos and read books on your nich.. Things that will build you up and expand your knowledge.
9. Take courses, talk to people who already are where you desire to be and if you have questions, ask.
10. Test drive your dream! For example: If it’s a car, dream home, dream job.. Go to a dealership and test drive that car or rent that car for a week, tour your dream home, shadow a business owner, volunteer or intern.
11. Set up motivating factors in your home, office and phone. Motivating factors are things that motivate you. motivating factors can also be a “small” reward that you receive after reaching a milestone or accomplishing a short-term goal.
Motivating factors are also thing that remind you of your goals and help you stay focused. Examples of motivating factors can be: vision boards or books, vision board as the screensaver or wallpaper on a cellphone or computer, sticky notes w/positive affirmations on your bathroom mirror – each time you look in the mirror, recite those affirmations aloud with authority and conviction – speak life over yourself and over your dreams!
12. Habits to help you manifest and stay motivated – journaling, listening to positive affirmations while asleep, meditation in morning and before sleeping, Meta groups for people also in your niche, networking events, etc.
13. Accountability is essential. You must yourself accountable and have at least 1 other person who you trust and will hold you accountable also. This person should not only be your motivator and encourager, but should also be able to give you constructive feedback – not criticism. A few ways that you can find an accountability partner is via Meta groups, in-person events, conferences/seminars in your niche. Ways that you can hold yourself accountable are: setting dates for your short-term and long-term goals,
14. Take the pressure off! Define what success looks like for you. For some people, success is becoming a millionaire. I’d love to be a millionaire, but for me, success is me operating in my God given purpose.
Focus more on the journey and less on the destination. Enjoy the journey because success is a process. It does not happen overnight.
15. Do your best not to compare yourself or your journey to anyone else’s. This is your life, your journey, your vision, your goals! Though it may be similar, nobody’s journey is the same. Remember to define what success look
And, most importantly, Proverbs 3:5 – 7 says: Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
No one else is supposed to understand your calling. It wasn’t a conference call.
If you found this information valuable, I challenge you to sign up for the new Set Goals & Slay E-course: The Strategy You Need to Set Goals and Slay.
This post was just an overview. In the E-course I give you a detailed breakdown of my goal success strategy. What you learned here today is a part of it, but there’s more!
The E-course will take no more than 45mins to 1 hour of your time.
Invest in yourself and in your goals and start manifesting your dream. Click the link HERE for more info and to sign up. It’s $0 for a limited time only.